Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Fatherhood blogs? Part 2

Previously I had written about the lack blogs about fatherhood that I was following.  Well, it turns out that I must suck at the google or something.  Which is odd, because I find all sorts of fascinating and obscure things on the internet most days.  But I guess I am just too new to this whole blog thing.  So, I thought an update was due.

Here are some other great Dad blogs which I have been reading lately:

Dadcentric: A great blog with a lot of contributors, that I think has a great voice for the modern dad. 
Chopper Papa: A single dad who is into motorcycles and raising his kids right.  A blog about fatherhood, divorce, relationships, and other intellectual roadkill. Great blog.
Hopeless Cases: confessions of a [former stay-at-home] punk rock dad and all things in between. How can you argue with that?  Plus, he is an editor at a beer magazine.  Lets see... Punk rock - check, Beer - check, kids - check...  Well seems like the perfect match for me.


Again, if anyone has any blogs they would like to share, please feel free to let me know.  I would love to check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...