Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Imagine Awesome - such a great idea.

The Fort - artwork by Archie Makice & Garrett Miller.  From flicker user kmakice.  Used under the Creative Commons

(CC BY-NC-SA 2.0)

Remember when you were a kid and you took out your pen or pencil and just went to town drawing crazy, outlandish things that came into your head?  Kids are so brilliant when it comes to conception of ideas and imagination.  I know, however, my artistic skill never quite matched up with the brilliance of my imagination.  I never cared, because I saw it in my head.  I am a very visual thinker. 

But what if a talented artist took your drawing and expanded on it.  Polished it.  Professionalized it!

That is exactly what Garret Miller is doing over at Imaginawesome.com.  You send a hi-res version of a kids picture and he re-imagines it - re-executes it.  Making a super awesome, professional-professional quality version. 

Have a look at his site.  Maybe send some of your kid's stuff in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...