Monday, January 3, 2011

Looking Back

After posting the old blogs from what seems like a different life I am amazed at how much has changed in the 4 years or so.  The biggest difference - we have kids now.  But there are subtler differences too, I think.  Both Beautiful Wife and I are so different after the whole cancer thing.  She is more of a worrier now - both about her health and the kids health.  She doesn't like to be in the sun.  For my part, I worry about her and her worrying.  Sounds dumb when I write it out.  I wish she could just relax outside without having to slather on sunscreen.  I never used to worry about her.  She was the sane one.  I was the crazy physicist punk rocker who could lose himself for days in video games or work.  Only coming out into the light of day when Beautiful Wife could drag me out for something to eat.

I never thought I would change much.  I don't think I have changed much, but I think I have changed enough to make me wonder about it.

I won't wonder for too long, though.  I am too overtired for that much introspection!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...